Powered By Blogger

Monday 21 March 2011

A 'One-to-One' with The Chief of the Air Staff

Dawn McCafferty, Chairman of the RAF Families Federation requested a meeting with the Chief of the Air Staff, Sir Stephen Dalton. She said: "Such is my concern at the pace of change within the RAF and its potential impact on families, I requested a meeting with the Chief of the Air Staff. I had not seen the need to do this since the Federation launched in November 07 but the Strategic Defence and Security Review has placed new pressure on the Service and I felt a meeting between the Families Federation and the man at the head of the Service was important. CAS agreed. My meeting with him lasted an hour, one-to-one, and I came away reassured that he is acutely aware of the concerns being articulated by many RAF personnel and their families...More information »

No comments:

Post a Comment